Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Day Two: The Love of Your Life (Yellenahs)

Today the book instructed us to gaze at everyone and ponder whether they may be our true love.

I have decided to switch into the first person. Just to keep you on your toes. Try and tell me to be consistent. Go ahead, TELL ME.

No.

My gazings...
Aaron (roommate) in kitchen, pre-coffee: Gazed for a moment, decided I don't want ginger babies. Also, he hates me.
Every male in my linguistics class: They are all comm majors. From Long Island. I avoided eye contact.
The boy who cringed when some girl mentioned the new Twilight movie: Despite the pipe cleaners artfully tied around his wrist and his olive green army issue coat, I think we may be soul mates.
Everyone else I passed on campus: Most avoided eye contact and/or gave me a dirty look.

Conclusion: I am scary and not worthy of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment