Thursday, October 8, 2009

Day Eleven: Introduce Yourself to Someone (Yellenahs)

Here's the thing. Anailuj has huge balls and I do not.

There, I said it.

I don't like talking to new people. I like talking to people once I know them. But meeting them is a huge feat of nature for me. I'm bad at it. And I didn't see the one person that I really need to introduce myself to today.

So I talked to this girl in one of my classes. I didn't "introduce myself" per se, as I did not give her my name. But we did talk! And we talked last week. So she might learn my name sometime soon. And it will be almost like I introduced myself today.

Then I went to work, and I started training in Starbucks today. I introduced myself to the woman who trained me. I knew her already! I knew her but did not talk to her! And now I have introduced myself to her. My task has been completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment