Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day Nineteen: Pretend to Be a Secret Agent (Yellenahs)

No one can know. This blog was a pretext to get in touch with you. Your government needs you. Don't look up now, they are watching you through your webcam and/or tracking your movements via the GPS enabled in your cell phone. The next time a man with blue eyes wearing a topcoat walks by you and looks at his watch, nod at him. I have sent him, and he will take you to headquarters. Upon arrival, you will undergo a series of tests to determine your competence.

I was recruited through the book, and have been sent to find other worthy subjects. At 1300 today I stood outside and waved at the gray car. It took me to my supervisor, but no one may know his name. He gave me the mission.

I am now on the look out. I'm on the verge of learning the Truth.

This post will self-destruct in 5..., 4..., 3...

No comments:

Post a Comment