Saturday, October 31, 2009

Day Thirty: Ignore Today. (Anailuj)

Today is Halloween and I kind of did ignore it (although I'm pretty sure the book means to ignore today as far as these exhausting tasks go. I was actually not even going to make a post for today, but I wanted to talk about myself instead). I love Halloween to an almost unreasonable degree, but I celebrated it yesterday and did Dio de los Muertos things today. Dio de los Muertos is the Mexican Day of the Dead, and it is rad. I made quesadillas and listened to salsa music with my friend Amanda.

I would like to take this moment to place a personal ad in this blog.

Single female seeks single male with whom to dance to salsa music.
Must be capable of cooking while enjoying the exotic sounds of
Central America. No cats.

Salsa music is very near and dear to my heart for reasons I'd rather not discuss, and I feel like if there's such thing as soulmates, mine would also enjoy spontaneous salsa parties for two, and have the ability to salsa dance gracefully and skillfully, perfectly in sync with me even though we don't actually know how to salsa dance.

*Sigh*

P.S: A very happy Samhain (pronounced "SOW-in") to our pagan readers...if we have any.
P.P.S.: Sometimes girls do pretty good covers of Danzig songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment