Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pretend to Be a Secret Agent (Anailuj)

Waited as instructed for grey car at 1300 hours. Waved at it. Driver looked at me funny. Think it was wrong car. Also inspected all of John's things for electronic bugs while Yellenahs distracted him with cookies. May have found something. Will destroy by putting in toilet. Can't be too careful.

(I'm going for paranoid secret agent, but I think I'm doing a better impression of Rorschach. In a perfect world I wouldn't need to link you to that page, but not everyone appreciates the graphic novel.)

In other news:
-The doing jumping jacks in the early morning thing is really working out for me. It's so refreshing, and I feel better on the days I do it than the days I don't.
-I want to make an addendum to Gay Day in the form of Shirley Manson, although I think her obsession with PETA is pretty annoying. I don't even know what that is, or how PETA got their hands on it. But if the opportunity to be with Shirley arose and she refused me because she found out she wasn't on my list of lesbian-potentials, I'd never forgive myself. I mean, if I wanted to hook up with a ginger, which...actually, why would I? I may have to reconsider you, Shirl.
-Kill Something Day has been pretty successful so far. I refuse to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment