Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day Seven: Masturbate at 13:56

The book provided some material to help us out with this one. There was a section for each sex. For girls, it was a big elaborate passage about some woman alone in the mountains being saved by a dark handsome stranger. But it didn't do it for me, mostly because I would not allow a stranger to ravish me in the snowy mountains without even buyng me dinner first. For guys it just said "Two blondes. Doing it. Together." That didn't do anything for me either. Mostly because I don't like blondes.
Anyway, I have a rule. Either I get someone to do that for me, or it doesn't get done at all. Which may explain my occasional violent urges to push things down other things. Like John, down the stairs. *



*Disclaimer: John is fully aware of my urges to push things down other things and is careful to keep away from the top of the stairs in my presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment