Monday, October 26, 2009

Days Twenty-three and Twenty-four

Day Twenty-three: Plastic Fantastic!

Today we were instructed to make an appointment with a plastic surgeon, just to see what they would say. As it was Saturday and offices were closed, this was an impossible task. I planned to do it today, Monday, to make up for it.

I found a plastic surgeon quite close to my house, but his website is totally creeping me out. The guy's name is Dr. Koch. That just sounds like he LOVES staring at breasts all day. I'm not interested in going and getting felt up by him. His website is also creepy because there are a bunch of before/after pictures that morph on the screen and a lot of naked women. I happen to be sitting in a very public place while writing this and I was totally just staring at some girl's tits.

While many women in the good ole U.S. need to make themselves feel better by getting cut up and rearranged, I'm actually quite happy with myself. I'm nowhere near perfect but I've come to terms with that and I wouldn't want to ruin it by having someone tell me every little thing that's wrong. I'm not quite that comfortable with myself yet. So instead of making the appointment, I'm just gonna keep on trying to be happy with me. The way I am.

Day Twenty-four: Barter Day

Today John did his chores and I told him he was a good boy. That seems like a pretty fair trade to me.

Anailuj also spent about an hour and a half hot gluing fringe to my Halloween costume dress, so I told her that I'd make her some cookies for all her hard work and effort. It was really quite amusing, and I wish that someone were there to witness her getting all close and personal with my breasts and other private parts. So much more innuendo could have been made.

I also worked at Starbucks in exchange for free drinks and pastries.

No comments:

Post a Comment