Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Day Nine: Do Something Before Breakfast (Yellenahs)

I do a lot of things before breakfast. I have a pretty strict routine that doesn't really allow for anything extra, unless I get up earlier. Which I couldn't do because I had to stay up past midnight so I could play Farmville (luckily none of my crops wilted).

This morning I showered, put in my eyeballs, put on my face, and made coffee all before breakfast. I tried to call John and express surprise that he was not yet awake, but he prepared for this by turning off his phone. I briefly considered waking him up physically, but I decided that I actually wanted to live to eat my breakfast.

So I sat down on my bed with my bowl of Wegman's brand honey nut oat things and turned on the TV to discover what is on at this hour (8:30 am). The answer is JACK SHIT. The TV was already on the History Channel, as I was watching a show entitled "The History of Sex" last night while I waited for midnight to roll around. This morning's programming wasn't nearly as interesting, so I flipped it to "My Super Sweet 16."

WHICH IS A TERRIBLE SHOW.

The girl on it wasn't even turning 16 - she was turning 21. And she was an ungrateful, rude snob who got a Lambo for her birthday that she probably can't drive and definitely doesn't appreciate. Then she had two birthday parties. TWO. One in Vegas and one in Miami. And she wore the same dress to both of them. HOW CLASSY IS THAT?!

She was who I hated in high school, but with even more money.

No comments:

Post a Comment